I have been working for the past week on our 2010 scrapbook. I am about halfway finished but just finished by far my favorite page. I totally ripped off the title and concept from a digital scrapbook I saw on a blog a couple of years ago. I have been waiting for the perfect picture and this one was it for so many reasons. David and I have been going to Steamboat together since I was in 7th grade. No joke. It is by far our favorite place to go together because of our history there... well and because it is gorgeous and a super fun town. We have taken so many pictures in front of this fireplace that when I saw this one, I couldn't wait to scrap it...
Ally, I love it! In fact, I have been looking for a fun/creative name for my blog and might just have to steal "nothing fancy" as the title! That definitely sums up my life and my blog! :) I hope you guys are doing well and had a wonderful Christmas. Many blessings to you in the new year :)
ReplyDelete