This might very well be my most favorite photo I have ever taken. Ever. I love the simplicity. I love the expression on Micah's face. I love that this so captures him right now. I just love it. Oh and I am well aware that I need to cut his fingernails.
I had decided a few days ago that it is ridiculous that we have this nice camera and I typically shoot in auto with it. Then, when I try to shoot in anything other than auto, I hate the photos. So, I read a few tutorials online yesterday and then pulled my camera out at the dinner table to practice. Do you too have a fancy schmancy digital SLR camera and don't know how to use it?
CLICK HERE for my favorite tutorial.
The Pioneer Woman also has a lot of great ones but the one above is a great place to start.
VERY cute picture! I also loved the Embrace Your Camera post...I like her blog :) I started a blog..FYI....www.jurkashjournal.blogspot.com I got bored one day!! haha Hope all is well there with you guys :)
ReplyDeleteLovely!
ReplyDeleteLove it! You should totally post this for PW's "Love" photography assignment going on right now.
ReplyDeleteAlso love that you're finally embracing manual mode!
manual mode can be scary- but you can do it! ;)
ReplyDeleteHaley
What kind of camera do you have and do you like it? About to buy myself a DSLR but not sure which one yet. Thanks for the link to the tutorial link.
ReplyDeletePrecious! Happy Birthday to the little man. Love you all big, Auntie M
ReplyDelete