Ok get ready, here come A LOT of posts. Some of them I forgot to post and some I am just now getting around to finishing...
Micah Man is three today. Yes, I said three! Can you believe it? I hardly can. It still seems yesterday that he entered our little family.
I thought it would be fun to do a little Q&A with my THREE year old (which I copied from a friend):
Q: What is your name?
A: MI-CA DA-VID SAAAAAAAXE!
A: MI-CA DA-VID SAAAAAAAXE!
Q: What is today?
A: Its my birrrfday!
Q: How old are you today?
A: THU-WEEE!
Q: What is your favorite color?
A: GWEEN!
Q: What animal do you like?
A: I LIKE GIWAFFE!
Q: Where do you like to go?
A: I LIKE TO GO TO CHUCH
Q: What do you like to read?
A: CARS BOOK
Q: Do you have another favorite book?
A: YEP, ARTHUR'S NEW PUPPY
A: CARS BOOK
Q: Do you have another favorite book?
A: YEP, ARTHUR'S NEW PUPPY
Q: What do you like to play with?
A: PLAY WITH THOMAS, I WANT TO PLAY WITH WOODY AND BUZZ- THE BIG ONES
Q: Who do you like to play with?
A: WITH ARCHER!
Q: What do you like to watch?
A: TOY STORY- THE ONE WITH JESSIE, CHOO CHOO SHOW WITH BASH BASH AND FER-NIN-NAN
A: TOY STORY- THE ONE WITH JESSIE, CHOO CHOO SHOW WITH BASH BASH AND FER-NIN-NAN
Q: What song do you like?
A: THIS IS THE DAY SONG
Q: What do you like to do outside?
A: I LIKE TO PLAY SAND
Q: What do you like to do with Daddy?
A: PLAY OUTSIDE
Q: What do you like to do with Mommy?
A: WEAD BOOKS WITH MOMMY
Q: What do you like to do with Laurel?
A: PLAY IN THE GARGE
(garage- ?? no idea I do not exile my children to play in the garage)
Q: Where do you go to school?
A: AT SCHOOL
Q: What do you learn at school?
A: BIBLE STOWY 'BOUT JESUS!
A: BIBLE STOWY 'BOUT JESUS!
Q: Who are your teachers?
A: MARWENE AND JO-NANNA
(Marlene and Joanna)
A: MARWENE AND JO-NANNA
(Marlene and Joanna)
Q: What do you do when you are 3?
A: HAVE MY BIRFDAY PARTY
Q: Where do you sleep?
A: IN MY BO BOY BED
(big boy bed)
Q: What food do you like the best?
A: COOKIES, ARCHER NOT LIKE COOKIES
Q: What do you like for lunch?
A: I LIKE GOLDFISH- ALL OF THEM, HONEY MANICH, LUGURT WITH A BIB, AND APPLESAUCE. OH AND I WANT A DONUT.
Q: Who gives you donuts?
A: BUBBA GIVES YOU DONUTS!
Q: What do you like to drink?
A: I LIKE, UM, APPLE JUICE!
Q: Can you say your ABC's?
A: A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L, M, N, O, P, Q, R, S, T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z!!
Q: Can you count?
A: ONE, TWO, THUWEE, FORW, FIVE, SIX, SEVEN, EIGHT, NINE, TEN, ELEVEN, TWELVE, THIRTEEN, FORWTEEN, FIFTEEN, SIXTEEN, SEVENTEEN, IN-TEEN, IN-TEEN, TWENTY!
A: ONE, TWO, THUWEE, FORW, FIVE, SIX, SEVEN, EIGHT, NINE, TEN, ELEVEN, TWELVE, THIRTEEN, FORWTEEN, FIFTEEN, SIXTEEN, SEVENTEEN, IN-TEEN, IN-TEEN, TWENTY!
Q: Who are you friends?
A: ARCHER!
Q: Do you have any other friends?
A: PA-LEL-P (Penelope), AL-LAIDE (Adelaide), EV-LYN (Evelyn), ADDISON
(notice that they are all girls?)
Q: Who is in your family?
A: MOMMY, DADDY, LA-WEL, WILEY
A: MOMMY, DADDY, LA-WEL, WILEY
Q: What do you want to do when you get bigger?
A: I BE JUST LIKE DADDY!
Micah Man, every day is an adventure with you around. It is so fun to watch you change and grow each day. You are getting more and more independent but still have plenty of moments where you want "Mommy hold you" or "cuddle some more, please". Your vocabulary is still expanding daily and you always amaze us with things you are saying. You have the ability to connect 2 dots that are so far away from each other in your head. Just yesterday you saw a helicopter out the window and it reminded you of the fly over at the Aggie football game you went to back in September! Though you are quite strong willed, you are such a sweet and sensitive boy. You are still such a great sleeper taking a 3 hour nap (most days) and sleeping from 8 until 7 every night. You are quite the picky eater. The only safe bets are Pesto Pasta, Peanut butter and honey sandwiches, string cheese, chicken nuggets, and pancakes. You love your baby sister so much and love to make her giggle. You also love to tackle her to the ground and hold her there until she screams. You just wait until she can hold her own. You are still obsessed with the Aggies and Veggie Tales are still your favorite thing to listen to in the car. You push the limits every day and you definitely try our patience. You are a blessing to our little family and I feel so blessed to have the job of raising you. I cannot wait to see what God does with you and look forward to watching you grow into a little man.
Love,
Mommy
Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment