Are we the only parents who try to get our kids to say things that we think will be funny? And then the even funnier part is when they repeat it wrong but what comes out is twice as hilarious? This might be TMI, but, David likes to refer to his... ahem... certain bodily functions... as "dropping a deuce". I do not, nor have I ever laughed at this or thought it was funny. It is gross enough as it is, let's just call it what it is. Well tonight after baths, Micah tells David "Daddy, I need to go potty, my bottom hurts." That can only mean one thing, right?
About 5 minutes later, Micah runs up to me and with a huge grin on his face says "Mommy, I dropped a whole goose!" I knew exactly what he was supposed to say and didn't even need the confirmation of David coming around the corner laughing so hard he was crying.
Boys. Eww. Good thing I have my little lady... my stinky boys better not teach her these things!
That is hilarious!!! Too funny!! I guess I should start preparing myself for these kinds of things with little Pearson huh?
ReplyDeletehaha I can SOOOO see this kind of stuff in my future. Stinky boys, indeed! *lol*
ReplyDeletewell if you can't beat them, join them. i live in a house full of stinkyness. i actually used that term today. i like the goose better!
ReplyDelete