Laurel has been taking steps, sometimes 8-10 at a time, for months but it wasn't until Monday that I would call her a full on walker. We were at a splash pad with friends and I looked over at her, and she was walking around. Just like that. I think she needed the motivation of all of the big kids running wild around her.
I'm so proud of my little lady!
I can't believe that summer is already here! I can't wait to enjoy more days like this splashing!
I tried to get a picture of Micah splashing but he was so preoccupied that I never caught a picture that included him looking in my general direction.
I've had the video camera with me at all times for the past week to capture any steps but, of course, left it home when we went to splash. Here is what I have caught on video of her walking:
I am so proud of my baby girl but a little nervous to have 2 toddlers toddling around!
No comments:
Post a Comment