Thursday, October 13, 2011

Congrats Connor & Alex!

Over the weekend, we got to celebrate with David's baby brother, Connor, and his lady Alex because they are now engaged! We are super excited for them and are looking forward to the wedding in June. Micah is ring bearer and I can't wait to see how that turns out :)


After he proposed, there was a surprise engagement party (surprise to her, not Connor) back and David's parent's house. Audrey and I spent the morning doing the flower arrangements for the center pieces.


We had a blast celebrating with everyone! Congrats Connor and Alex!




With the newest member of the family!


The little lady is finally feeling better!



Side note: Micah doesn't have pants on because he didn't want to wear them and upon me forcing him to wear them, he went and got in the pool in them so that he could come in and say "my pants are wet, I can't wear them now". Sometimes it scares me how smart he is. 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment