Friday, October 14, 2011

Hi my name is Ally...

... and I am a sucker for surveys...


The ABC's of me:

A. Age: 27
B. Bed size: Queen.
C. Chore that you hate: laundry, I am terrible at accepting help but I will let anyone fold my laundry
D. Dogs: Riley the friendly family boxer; past: Cooper, Mia, Happy, Chelsea, and Snuggles
E. Essential start to your day: cup of coffee and being left alone for at least 10 minutes. I take a little while to wake up.
F. Favorite color: PINK
G. Gold or Silver: both but if I had to choose, gold
H. Height: 5' 5 and 3/4"
I. Instruments you play: very basic piano and kazoo
J. Job title: wife, mom, room mom, owner and sole employee of Little Bears Designs, CEO and CFO of this household
K. Kids: Micah David (3 1/2) and Laurel Nicole (1 1/2)
L. Live: Texas
M. Mother’s name: Susan
N. Nicknames: Al my pal, ally-pants, Lally, ally-oop, mommy, mom
O. Overnight hospital stays: 2, when I had each of my bundles of love
P. Pet peeves: non-genuineness, lying, and loud eating (smacking, ice chewing, popcorn chomping)
Q. Quote from a movie: "Awww, you guys made me ink!" Finding Nemo
R. Right or left handed: right
S. Siblings: sister- Natalie, sister-in-law: Audrey, soon-to-be-sister-in-law: Alex, brothers-in-law: Danny, Kevin, Connor
T. Truth or Dare: Truth, always truth
U. Ultimate Vacation: Italy
V. Vegetable you hate: sprouts
W. What makes you run late: thinking that I am a cross between Super Woman and a octopus that can wrangle 2 kids and get them ready and out the door with all of their belonging and my own in 2 minutes. I am not super woman and I don't have 8 arms. I guess you could also call this being overambitious?
X. X-Rays you’ve had: teeth
Y. Yummy food that you make: baked goods, I can't pick just one
Z. Zoo animal: chimpanzee



Your turn!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment