I feel like every post right now starts with something along the lines of me forgetting to post about something or posting about something a week later. Oh well.
David and I got to celebrate our 6 year anniversary last weekend by having a kid-free stay-cation! We stayed in Houston at my parent's apartment (that was strangely just like staying at a nice hotel) while they kept the kids in College Station. I am one spoiled girl because David planned the whole weekend out and made everything a surprise. After some much needed sleep, some delicious food, some fun pampering and lots of quality time together, I felt more refreshed than I have in a really long time. I am so blessed that this guy is mine and that I get to keep him for the rest of our lives.
The past 6 years have been amazing (albeit strange and unusual) and I can't wait to see what the next 6 hold for us!

Happy Anniversary!!
ReplyDeleteHappy anniversary! It was so good seeing you and Laurel yesterday!
ReplyDeleteAgain? Already? How can it be six years since the wedding? Congratulations on your wonderful life!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! Hot Momma!
ReplyDelete