Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Field Trip Wednesdays: Children's Museum

Last week, while Micah was at Warrior Prince Academy, we kept up with our Field Trip Wednesdays by going to the Children's Museum with Nat, Sadie, Allison and Madeleine. All of the girls are really starting to enjoy playing together and they are all fairly close in age so I predict many more play dates like this one in the fall when Micah is in Pre-K.  Poor Laurel had never even been to the Tot Spot at the Children's Museum because any time we go, we just do whatever Micah wants to do and he is too old for it. The morning started off a little rocky and at first she wouldn't let me put her down but she finally warmed up and had a blast! 

Cousinal love (yes I made up that word)





Tea party!


Yay for the Tot Spot! Next week, field trip to Moody Gardens!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. If we ever have a girl, I want her to have hair just like Laurel. I love her long pony tails!!

    ReplyDelete