Wednesday, July 18, 2012
Rainy Day Fun
When a friend told us about Studio Movie Grill's Summer Children's Series, I knew we had to try it out. They show older movies but the tickets are only $1 for kids and $2 for adults and they show a movie every day at 11am. With the rainiest week in as long as I can remember last week, by Friday the kids were itching to get out and do something (but not outdoors because it was supposed to rain again) so we met up with Cade, Jake and Lindsey to see Kung Fu Panda... needless to say, it was a win! Laurel (who doesn't sit still for even a show at home) was mesmerized and when she would lose focus, there was food to distract her! Micah already can't wait to go back!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How fun!! Pearson is quite old enough to watch a movie, but when he is, I'll have to look into this and see if the Studio Movie Grill by us does this!!
ReplyDeleteSuch cuties!!!!! Love and miss you!!!!!
ReplyDelete