... so maybe it doesn't count as a field trip if we don't even leave our neighborhood but it was an outing that happened to fall on a Wednesday so I am calling it a field trip! This week, we met up with some other moms in our Sunday School class at the neighborhood pool. Micah drove he and Laurel in the jeep and I rode my bike alongside. It is HOT but I am kind of obsessed with riding my bike so we didn't mind. I love our pool and it is usually empty during the day, we should really go more often!
The most exciting thing of the day (for me) was that Laurel finally started getting a little bit of confidence in the pool and started jumping off the side to me... jumping completely on her own without me holding her hands and then when she landed in the water I would let her come to the top by herself before grabbing her. I am so proud of her!
I can't believe that summer is already almost over! Only 2 more field trips before school starts...

No comments:
Post a Comment