One of our favorite activities has been going to Suzu's condo to swim! The pool at her building is on a pretty deck on the 6th floor and is set up as a good pool for laying out which to us means perfect for kids because a large part of it is only 1 foot deep! Micah's favorite part is pretending to be a life guard and pulling Sadie's "boat" all around the pool. He loves his cousin and loves telling us he is saving her. I love that it wears him out leading to great naps on those afternoons!
A couple of weeks ago, our friends Laura and Ethan were in town from Dallas so they met us there for a fun morning! We were sad that Laura's other little boy, Graham, was sick so he couldn't come. Micah LOVES playing with big boys so he and Ethan had a blast while the adults caught up. I lived with Laura while I did my student teaching in Dallas when she was pregnant with Graham and Ethan was 2, it makes me feel so old to see how big these boys are getting!
No comments:
Post a Comment