Monday, October 15, 2012

The Cutest Pumpkins in the Patch

Oh the pumpkin patch. I LOVE going to the pumpkin patch each year. I love everything that pumpkins make me think of: fall, cooler weather, playing outside, pumpkin spice lattes, my grandma's pumpkin pie, and so on. Despite the pictures below, this particular day was just gross. It was HOT, we were all sweating and grumpy from the weather. I picked up Micah from school early so he wouldn't miss out and all that did was tick him off that he missed going to the playground with his class. I literally fought with the kids to get pictures and my sweet sister exercised much patience with me and the kids. I should probably do an outtakes post or you won't believe me because once again, she worked her magic and emailed me these 6 pictures the next day. I will choose to forget how the day actually was and look at these pictures and smile and pretend that these pictures were taken while I sipped my pumpkin spice latte in the fall breeze...







{Photos courtesy of Natalie Blazei Photography}




Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. These are so cute! You have the sweetest babies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ADORABLE punkins. Can we take a moment for how luscious Laurel's hair is?!? WOW.

    ReplyDelete