Last Friday, Micah played hookey from school so we could go to Zoo Boo at the Houston Zoo with friends. I know I have said it a million times, but, I just love going to the zoo. I always have, always will. The kids have fun, I have fun, we are outside being active and they *usually* have good behavior while there (don't get me wrong- we have had tantrums rolling around on the dirty ground that resulted in me dragging them to the car I just choose to forget about those days). I know I might be weird but no matter how physically exhausted I feel when leaving, I also always feel refreshed from having a fun day with my kids!
My favorite time of year to go is in the fall/winter when it isn't as crowded, it's cool and most of the animals are more active. Being a Zoo Boo day, it was pretty crowded but we still had a blast with our friends and enjoyed the more fall-like weather.
In the Natural Encounters section (always Micah's favorite stop)
He was apparently teaching the little ones about jelly fish?
Waiting in line for candy
How many kiddos can you fit on a 2 seater sit n' stand stroller? 4. It also makes it realllly fun to push
These best buds have been missing each other since they go to different preschools
Micah refused to wear his pumpkin shirt but I convinced him to still wear orange. This was the best pic I could get of the two of them
The adorable Fuller kiddos!
Tiff with her littles
Jodie with her littles
I sure do wish we could play hookey more often to have super fun outings like this one!


No comments:
Post a Comment