I'm just not sure how it is possible that this sweet boy is already 5! His birthday just happened to be on President's Day which was a school holiday so David took the day off and we had a fun family day. We celebrated with his friends the day before (posts coming). I asked him the same 20 questions that I asked him last year and it is so fun to see how his answers have changed and some have stayed exactly the same...
20 questions:
1. What is your favorite color? blue
2. What is your favorite toy? my new hulk, HULK SMASH!
3. What is your favorite fruit? rasberries
4. What is your favorite tv show? Veggie Tales
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? A sandwich
6. What is your favorite outfit? My comfy clothes, my aggie jersey and aggie shorts
7. What is your favorite game? basketball
8. What is your favorite snack? Goldfish and yogurt raisins
9. What is your favorite animal?
monkeys
10. What is your favorite song? Every move I make I make in you
11. What is your favorite book? Halfway Herbert
12. Who is your best friend? Archer
13. What is your favorite cereal? Yogurt clusters (special K fruit and yogurt)
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Play basketball
15. What is your favorite drink? water
16. What is your favorite holiday? Halloween
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? My monkey and my gigi
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Cinnamon rolls
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? Chicken nuggets from Pappasito’s
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? A fire plane driver (??)
and then I added a few:
21. What is your favorite thing to do with Daddy: going to the Aggie basketball games
22. What is your favorite thing to do with Mommy: go to the movies
23. What is your favorite thing to do with Laurel: play outside with her
24. Where do you go to school: at the Yellow School
25. Who are your teachers? Ms. Conant and Ms. Akhter
26. Where do you go to church? At the chapel at Houston First Baptist
What a precious little person Micah is. It is so fun to watch him grow and change. He is such a sweet and sensitive kid who aims to please. He loves and I mean LOVES babies, just like his daddy, especially his cousins. He is very independent and confident and has gotten to where he can play focused by himself for long periods of time. He loves coloring/activity books, building with legos and puzzles and gets so proud of himself when he has completed a project. He is still very obsessed with all things super hero. According to his teachers at our most recent parent-teacher conference, he is ready for Kindergarten in the Fall (we are still not sure where he will be going but it's certainly good to know he's ready). He got a lot of early reader books for his birthday and he loves to sit and work on sounding out the words. He still naps... just not every day. My absolute favorite thing that he does right now is when he comes up to me out of the blue and says "mommy, I need a little extra love right now". It is those precious moments in the midst of a busy day where I just sit with him and give cuddles that I never ever want to forget. I love him more than words can say and am so proud of the little boy he is turning into! Happy Birthday Micah Man!
As always, BIG THANKS to my sister {Natalie Blazei Photography} for snapping these pictures.
Most of the poses were Micah's idea.
We had his 5 year check up this morning and Dr. T says he passed with flying colors! He's a growing boy!
Weight: 48 lbs, 88%
Height: 3'8 3/4", 84%

These pictures are precious. I love how he posed in all of them, they really show his personality at this age.
ReplyDelete