Catchup time! I tricked myself into thinking that July would be are slow month since swim team ended at the end of June. I'm not sure what I was thinking because I feel like I blinked and it's August! We started our July with Steamboat/Camp Suzu and ended it with a trip to San Antonio (post coming soon) and in between we went on field trips, swam, played with friends, celebrated birthdays...
...went to the Children's Museum...
... hosted a baby shower for my sweet friend Katie and her baby girl Emma...
... did I mention swimming? Yes, we do A LOT of swimming. We have been spending a lot of time at our neighborhood pool! Micah lost his first tooth while swimming one afternoon...
... went to Galveston to visit my friend Emily from Dallas and her family. Emily and I taught together our first year of teaching years ago. I wish that we could see each other more often but love that we pick up right where we left off when we get together. After a fun day of beach and swimming at their condo's pool, these kiddos were worn out...
... we've spent a few afternoons going to the Heights to get snow cones from Mam's (because they are amazing) and since they just so happen to be around the corner from David's office, we swing by to give him one too...
{they tend to act a little crazy at David's office, I blame the snow cones}
... and got to spend a day at Kingwood Country Club with my longtime friend Laura, her boys and Mimi! It is always so fun to catch up with Laura- she is practically my sister that I don't get to see near enough. Micah always loves playing with her boys which makes for a fun day for all!
That is just some of what we filled our July with, now I know why it seems to have flown by!









No comments:
Post a Comment