David and I have decided that it is time for the blog to go private. After watching one too many freaky episodes of Law and Order: SVU and seeing some suspicious hits from some really random countries, we think it is time. We know that we don't have that many random readers anyway so this should be a pretty painless process. I'm not going to make the switch immediately, I'm just going to be working on the list, so if you would like to be invited, just send me an email to ALLY dot SAXE at GMAIL dot COM. Even if you are a best friend or family member, email me so I don't leave anyone off. If you don't know us personally, email me your full name and email and how you found us so I know you aren't crazy.
what if you are a family member AND crazy?
ReplyDeleteIf you are a family member AND crazy, then you are perhaps the reason the blog is going private.
ReplyDeleteJust kidding, I'll put you on the list, crazy lady.
I mean, I'm your only sister, and Micah's only Aunt (for now)...so I'd assume you'd add me.
ReplyDeleteBut I'll post this just to make sure!