Thursday, June 17, 2010

Lagoooon!

Well, friends... the lagoon is here. Micah Man LOVES it. What kid wouldn't? It is about twice the size I thought it would be and it is no ordinary baby pool. It has a motor that keeps it inflated (think bounce house) and has plenty of room for multiple kids to jump around. They just can't mind the fact that Micah really really like to make lots and lots of big splashes. Micah had a playdate yesterday with his buddy Avery. She wasn't too keen on all the splashing but they still had fun!

I told you he likes to make BIG splashes!

lounging

Sweet Miss Avery

Avery was a big fan of the slide

I couldn't get a single picture of him looking at me, he was wayyy to preoccupied


Who wants to come over and splash in our lagoon? We'd love to have you!

4 comments:

  1. it's even cooler than i could imagine! soo fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do!...oh wait am I too big?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Kelley - but I am afraid Micah will tell me what he told me on Saturday "Too big, Aisen, too big."

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aunt Kathy wants a Lagoon!!

    ReplyDelete