Friday, September 28, 2012

Aggie Football

It isn't really fall in our house without some Aggie football! We went up for the first home game and are so excited that we get to go to a few more this season. No one is more obsessed with Aggie sports than my sweet husband but even I (who doesn't really enjoy watching sports), love football season when it is the Aggies playing! Our poor kids are beyond the point of brainwashing. I have been going to games since I was 6 months old so I get such a nostalgic feeling every time I drive into College Station. The best part now is that I don't have to stand the whole game and we get to stay the weekend at Teddy and Suzu's before/after the games! My sister snapped this picture of our little family when we were up there a few weeks ago and I had to share...

Happy Friday and Gig 'Em! 




Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. You seriously have the most beautiful family ever. I love that picture!!

    ReplyDelete