Friday, September 21, 2012

Welcome Baby Wyatt

We are so excited that baby Wyatt is finally here! I knew that the kids would be excited to meet their new cousin but I had no idea they would be so enthralled with him, it was quite precious. He arrived on Wednesday evening. David and I got to see him right after he was born but we waited to take the kids until Thursday after school/MDO.

Micah insisted upon wrapping up his old cowboy boots "that he outgrewed" to give to baby Wyatt. I am so proud of him, he thought of that all on his own and was so excited. He also picked out the wrapping.

When we got there, they had just taken Wyatt to get a shot. Micah gave Kev his present while we waited for the nurse to bring Wyatt back.







Little Miss Sassy pants was being very sweet just was not too keen on picture taking at this moment.

Then in came baby Wyatt...





It was so sweet to see how excited the kids were to meet him, hold him, kiss and snuggle him. They are going to be the best cousins to their new little cousin! I think that Laurel was pretty sure he was her baby and was not happy when we had to leave!















Then I got my turn for some Wyatt snuggles. We are so in love with this precious boy!


Poor Mimi didn't get very much holding time with Micah and Laurel around, all they wanted to do was hold and love on him!

BIG congrats to Kev and Audrey! We love Wyatt and cannot wait to watch him grow!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment