Baby girl,
I never want to forget about your first dance class. Not that going to dance is some significant milestone, but instead that you seemed to grow up a little bit today. You were so excited when I told you we were going to dance and then proceeded to pick out the leotard you wanted to wear. You then insisted upon having "ballerina hair" and even threw a tiny fit in the car on the way because you thought you had messed up said "ballerina hair". After dropping Micah off at school, we headed to the Heights to an adorable old church that has a dance studio on the top floor. You nervously held onto my leg but upon seeing the other 2 1/2 year olds in pink leotards file into the studio you took Miss Michelle's hand and walked right in without any tears. When did you get so brave? I got to watch you on the tiny screen with the other moms and see you follow directions and even jump and dance around a little bit. When you came out you ran to give me a hug and say "I had fun at my first dance class!" I am so proud. You are the cutest little ballerina I have ever seen. Could you please slow down on this growing up business?
Love, Mama




Adorable pictures!
ReplyDeleteToo cute!
ReplyDeleteADORABLY CUTE! I love her.
ReplyDelete