Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Summer Wrap Up

I had so many big plans for this summer and an entire Pintrest board dedicated to all of the educational activities that I was going to do with the kids and while we didn't learn a whole lot, we had a LOT of fun! 
This is how we spent our last week of summer...
...Splashing with friends at Noah's Ark (for our first and last trip of the whole summer)...

...Chick-Fil-A lunch dates and snow cones with friends...

... as many trips to the pool as we could possibly fit in over the course of one week...

... a trip to the movies to see "Planes"...

... and a splash day with more friends...
I have never been so sad to see summer end but am so excited about fall, cooler weather, school and structure entering our lives again!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment