Saturday, August 17, 2013

The look of summer

I was looking through all of our summer pictures and these 2 perfectly capture my little fish and their personalities this summer.

Micah Man's swimming skills improved so much this summer thanks to swim team. We have yet to find an activity that he loves more than swimming. When asked what activity/sport he wanted to do for the fall, he said he wants to keep swimming. It's probably too early to know if this will be "his sport" but I can definitely say I won't be surprised if it is. 
By the end of the summer, he had worked to perfect his dive off the diving board...

Laurel's swimming skills improved a ton this summer, too! She finished her week with Miss Glendy way more confident in the water than we had anticipated and only grew from there. I think we might even do swim team next year for her! I can't believe that I have 2 little fishes on my hands!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment